This was written by a little 6 year old girl. I babysit her and her two sisters - Rebecca and Mia, and before they go to bed they all sit down and write little prayers to God.
This was the one that Hollie wrote last time, and it absolutely broke my heart. I mean, she’s six years old and she thinks she’s not beautiful. That’s not right. But she is beautiful, absolutely gorgeous. She’s got golden blonde hair, bright green eyes and a smile so beautiful that you melt a little inside when you see it.
When their mum got home, I showed her Hollie’s prayer, and she was devestated. She’s a nurse so she’s seen a lot of horrible things, but I have never seen her like that. And so I had to do something.
If you’re reading this, and if you have the slightest bit of a heart, please reblog this, so that I can prove to Hollie that she is beautiful, and that she is so special, and that God made her exactly the way she is because He knows that He made her perfect. Please give this beautiful little girl the confidence she deserves.
this made me cry. i don’t really care that i’m a strict 1d blog. everyone needs to reblog.
this picture broke my heart. everybody should have this at least once on their blog
I think this breaks the heart of everyone
Literally I Cant Ew
i will watch this until my eyes bleed
Audrey Hepburn en pointe.
her smile though!Oh Audrey
OMG i love thiss, so much. audrey hepburn is so amazing. i love that there’s this many notes on this too.I honestly love her
Everyone needs audrey hepburn on their blog
I can never scroll by and not reblog this. Audry Hepburn en pointe isssss amazinggggg and an inspiration
i feel sorry for the teenagers in 2300 who need to study more history than we already need to
Girl In a Country Song—Maddie & Tae
Ever wonder what country music videos would look like if the male/female roles were reversed? Well, here you go. So funny.
Um this is amazing and hilarious. Yes.
Knowing Taylor I’m sure she has dropped a hint about album five SOMEWHERE and it’s bothering me so much that we’re all probably looking right past it.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.—Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via endangerment)
Guess what highschool I go to
WHERE IS YOUR ENTHUSIASM